|for extended my premium membership |
Thanks to all those who donate even just 1 point
You can support me also on PATREON or COMMISSION
www.patreon.com/jessicaprando - jessica-prando.deviantart.com/…
- The final pick will be in A4 size (21x29,7cm/8x11inch) Jpeg - 300dpi
- these are the basic prices, if the work is very complex the price will be higher
- i only accept paypal and payment in advance
- I show you the sketch after the payment, and together we can make changes if necessary.
and, of course, you can ask to see the work in every phase of its development.
Important: After the approval of the sketch will no longer be possible to make changes. so if you have any question, please, do them before final approval. thanks (of course I'm flexible, and available to a few small changes during work, but with common sense and do not overdo it)
- All of works have my signature and i insert it in my websites and on DA.
- for prices over $100, it's possible to split the payment in 50% in advance and 50% upon delivery
- IMPORTANT: Who buys a commission could use them for personal purposes, but NOT FOR PROFIT. ( for business commissions contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
*how to ask me a commission?*
Send a note/e-mail with the title "Commission"
in the note must be present:
When i accept the commission, I give you my paypall address for payment
I've started to draw when i was a child, my parents tell me that always i had in my hand a pencil!|
My first work as a professionist was comics colorist for Tex by Sergio Bonelli, since then I work as a freelance illustrator and comic colorist.
I have also had the fortune to collaborate with Federico Memola for "Agenzia Incantesimi Reloaded", and Gianni Sedioli for "Zagor", two italian comic artist.
I practice every day to improve and achieve new results.
My field of work is mainly the fantasy, but I'm always ready for new challenges!
Visit my gallery for see my work!
For Contact me:
Deviant Note or E-mail email@example.com